[SUPPORT] OpenEats - CorneliousJD Repo

4 hours ago, BrambleGB said:

I was able to get it working in German (see attached image).

I am using my own dockerfile though and had to rebuild the image with NODE_LOCALE=de

Let me know if you need help with that, or I can push my own forked version for you.

chrome_0twIiBscxd.png

Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted. Can you help me with this. I don't know exactly how to do that.

1 hour ago, Thorsten said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted. Can you help me with this. I don't know exactly how to do that.

Ok I was able to get it to work. Basically, if NODE_LOCALE at runtime is different from build time, it will rebuild the web files.

You'll have to run my personal version from https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/bramblegb/openeats. It works the same as Cornelius' as I have based it off it. 

@CorneliousJD if you want to add it to yours, the way I did it was:

Add

RUN echo $NODE_LOCALE > /current_locale

To the Dockerfile after the ENV statement

Then add this part to start.sh after the sed and before the nginx

# Rebuild the web service if locale has changed
if [ -f /current_locale ]; then
    OLD_LOCALE="`cat /current_locale`"
    if [ "$OLD_LOCALE" != "$NODE_LOCALE" ]; then
        echo "Current locale is $OLD_LOCALE, new is $NODE_LOCALE"
        # Rebuild and update locale
        cd /openeats-web && yarn start && echo $NODE_LOCALE > /current_locale
    fi
fi

9 hours ago, BrambleGB said:

Ok I was able to get it to work. Basically, if NODE_LOCALE at runtime is different from build time, it will rebuild the web files.

You'll have to run my personal version from https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/bramblegb/openeats. It works the same as Cornelius' as I have based it off it. 

Okay i use your Docker Repository. It try it with CorneliousJD. I insert bramblegb/openeats as Repository and your Docker URL. With the NODE_LOCALE=de. But i think that was not correct. It is also in English. I am very new with Unraid. Do you have a step by step tutorial for me. Thank you. Sorry for my English. I hope you now what i mean

grafik.thumb.png.e36c8d5125445242e38bedfb178c2e15.png

11 minutes ago, Thorsten said:

Okay i use your Docker Repository. It try it with CorneliousJD. I insert bramblegb/openeats as Repository and your Docker URL. With the NODE_LOCALE=de. But i think that was not correct. It is also in English. I am very new with Unraid. Do you have a step by step tutorial for me. Thank you. Sorry for my English. I hope you now what i mean

grafik.thumb.png.e36c8d5125445242e38bedfb178c2e15.png

You cannot change the name, you have to download my container from Community Apps( see photo) and use the same settings.

You may need to delete the current one as having two containers with the same name can cause issues.

Ich kann auch Deutsch falls du willst das ich es in Deutsch schreibe.

SmartSelect_20200607-084500_Chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, BrambleGB said:

You cannot change the name, you have to download my container from Community Apps( see photo) and use the same settings.

Cool wenn es in Deutsch geht 🙂 Wenn ich unter Apps nach Openeats suche finde ich nur CorneliousJD muss ich noch was anderes einstellen damit ich deins finde ?

grafik.thumb.png.fe2723cbb4417fd090c9fceade054670.png

8 minutes ago, Thorsten said:

Cool wenn es in Deutsch geht 🙂 Wenn ich unter Apps nach Openeats suche finde ich nur CorneliousJD muss ich noch was anderes einstellen damit ich deins finde ?

grafik.thumb.png.fe2723cbb4417fd090c9fceade054670.png

Du musst "Enable additional search results from dockerHub:" an machen, under Other-> Settings.

Und dann "Click Here To Get More Results From DockerHub" drücken wenn du nach openeats suchst.

SmartSelect_20200607-091327_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200607-091307_Chrome.jpg

Just now, Thorsten said:

Okay habe ich. Die Parameter muss ich hier dann manuell zu fügen wie bei dem von CorneliousJD sowas wie Mysql, NODE_LOCALE, Superuser usw. richtig ?

Genau, alles gleich einstellen. Dann wenn du es an machst und die logs anguckst, sollte es sagen "current locale is en, new is de", und hoffentlich ist es auf Deutsch. 

Ich habe noch ein Problem mit https bzw. letscrypt Container. Folgende Meldung bekomme ich zur Zeit:

grafik.png.6fb26f81185ab8294ac09683e1b0d20f.png

In meiner Domaine habe ich eine Subdomaine mit openeats angelegt und unter dns auf den cname verwiesen.

Funktioniert ja auch soweit nur werden mit die Bilder nicht angezeigt. Was könnte hier die Ursache sein ?

# Make sure that your dns has a cname set for openeats

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name openeats.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

location / {

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_app openeats;
        set $upstream_port 80;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

}
}

Hey guys, 

I'm new around here, and have been struggling to get this container up and running for about a month now, on and off. I was finally able to get it up, get the tables created in the database correctly, etc. However, I now cannot log in to the admin panel to do anything. No error message, no failed login attempt, just nothing. My ALLOWED_HOST is set to * (all), and everything else seems to track right along with how it should work. My logs show, as far as I can tell, nothing out of the ordinary... Any insight?

image.thumb.png.f7aa2f1a2576d995b04f716e0fe26a9a.png

Logs: https://pastebin.com/ffA2siN4

1 hour ago, GhoulishPaladin said:

Hey guys, 

I'm new around here, and have been struggling to get this container up and running for about a month now, on and off. I was finally able to get it up, get the tables created in the database correctly, etc. However, I now cannot log in to the admin panel to do anything. No error message, no failed login attempt, just nothing. My ALLOWED_HOST is set to * (all), and everything else seems to track right along with how it should work. My logs show, as far as I can tell, nothing out of the ordinary... Any insight?

Logs: https://pastebin.com/ffA2siN4

Your variables all look fine to me. If you drill down into your database anto the "auth_user" table do you see your admin user you selected in the container?

If you do not see it there, then you may want to try blowing away the database itself and the appdata folder for OpenEats and force an update on the container (this will re-pull it fresh) and fire it up again, and create the database with the user. 

EDIT - This is what mine looks like - I'm the only user listed, and this username was my supseruser user/pass I put into the container as a variable.

image.thumb.png.91cd2d8a4668c56564f007f25ea33122.png

Edited by CorneliousJD
2 minutes ago, GhoulishPaladin said:

I see the same thing when querying that table.

image.thumb.png.6dc8ad21a5c5b59ab442047f7e9f2f41.png

Your username here shows "openeats" -- try login in with user and pass of openeats maybe?

It doesn't appear to have listened to your "admin" username you specified in the screenshot, the default it will make is openeats//openeats. Give that a go.

I blew up the openeats database, deleted the docker and appdata folder, and recreated everything from scratch. Still no dice on signing in.

Another issue I noticed as I was getting it set back up is that I cannot successfully connect to the db with an alternate user that I have set up for this. I have to use the root db user or django kicks me back an error that it can't connect. 

I just noticed something in the logs. Anytime I attempt to login, I'm met with this line:

192.168.1.158 - - [10/Jun/2020:14:59:47 -0500] "POST /api/v1/accounts/obtain-auth-token/ HTTP/1.1" 400 68 "http://192.168.1.102:8760/login" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.97 Safari/537.36" "-"

I highlighted the 400 for effect, and it indicates to me that there is an issue with the login. I see 200 codes in other places, like when navigating to the main page:

192.168.1.158 - - [10/Jun/2020:14:59:33 -0500] "GET /api/v1/recipe/mini-browse/?limit=4 HTTP/1.1" 200 52 "http://192.168.1.102:8760/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.97 Safari/537.36" "-"

38 minutes ago, GhoulishPaladin said:

I blew up the openeats database, deleted the docker and appdata folder, and recreated everything from scratch. Still no dice on signing in.

Another issue I noticed as I was getting it set back up is that I cannot successfully connect to the db with an alternate user that I have set up for this. I have to use the root db user or django kicks me back an error that it can't connect. 

I have mine setup using another user, make sure whatever user you setup has full permissions over that database in question.

Also see my previous reply, your select statement showed "openeats" as the user, NOT "admin" like your variable states, so that may have something to do with it, it doesn't seem to be actually writing your intended superuser user/pass.

If the select satement shows username of "openeats" again I'd try logging in with that for both user AND password.

If that doesn't work try "openeats" as the username with the password you actually specified.

If that doesn't work, I'd try again setting "openeats" as both the superuser username and password when setting up the container.

PS, just worth mentioning, make sure you aren't yet trying to hit this from a publicly accessible URL, try from the IP:port you have it configured on to rule out any reverseproxy issues.

31 minutes ago, CorneliousJD said:

PS, just worth mentioning, make sure you aren't yet trying to hit this from a publicly accessible URL, try from the IP:port you have it configured on to rule out any reverseproxy issues.

I'm accessing it from my local network, so no reverse proxy issues. 

32 minutes ago, CorneliousJD said:

If the select satement shows username of "openeats" again I'd try logging in with that for both user AND password.

If that doesn't work try "openeats" as the username with the password you actually specified.

If that doesn't work, I'd try again setting "openeats" as both the superuser username and password when setting up the container.

I've tried all of these suggestions, and the same outcome every time: no error message, and no login. Each time it logs with what I'm assuming is a 400 error code. 

33 minutes ago, CorneliousJD said:

I have mine setup using another user, make sure whatever user you setup has full permissions over that database in question.

This is what I get when I use anything but the root user:

django.db.utils.OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user 'openeats'@'172.17.0.1' (using password: *******)")

My permissions for my openeats user is as follows:

image.png.3e0d66319834fcc265e362ec69f4c9e0.png

At this point, I've nuked everything from orbit and started over about 5 times, with the same results every time. Either I'm overlooking a fundamental step, or something is royally broken somewhere that I can't seem to track down. 

2 minutes ago, GhoulishPaladin said:

I'm accessing it from my local network, so no reverse proxy issues. 

I've tried all of these suggestions, and the same outcome every time: no error message, and no login. Each time it logs with what I'm assuming is a 400 error code. 

This is what I get when I use anything but the root user:

django.db.utils.OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user 'openeats'@'172.17.0.1' (using password: *******)")

My permissions for my openeats user is as follows:

image.png.3e0d66319834fcc265e362ec69f4c9e0.png

At this point, I've nuked everything from orbit and started over about 5 times, with the same results every time. Either I'm overlooking a fundamental step, or something is royally broken somewhere that I can't seem to track down. 

The last error is explainable because you only allow openeats@localhost but you are connecting from [email protected]

Can you share the settings that you are starting the mariadb container with?

I've got my user working now. I had to modify the host connections in the database itself. I don't think the issue is on the mariadb side, as the tables have been created and the openeats docker starts up fine and seems to communicate with it. When debugging through the browser, I noticed that I AM getting a 400 error code that says "Unable to log in with provided credentials."

image.thumb.png.17d8fb1a9e13fb380342b14d5fd44a44.png