No audio for Ubuntu VM

Hello I am really new at this and I have done some research, but I have not been able to resolve this issue.

My Ubuntu20 VM plays audio to a 'dummy' device with out any options to switch.

The VM was originally created to use the nVidia HD Audio from my graphic card, except i plug my speakers into the onboard RealTek ALC887 ports available on my Gigabyte B450M DS3H.

Attempting to switch to the available results in the infamous error about the IOMMU grouping, I am attaching a screenie of the error and the extract from the 'devices' file.

So I would like to resolve this by allowing another audio device to be selected for my VM, either through emulation, or passthrough detection of my onboard RealTek device, or by moving the AMD audio device to a different IOMMU group?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort and please let me know if I need to provide any additional information (Unraid v 6.8.3 fully updated)

If I will need to make changes to the syslinux or xml file, please be adviced that I have not idea how to do that, so if you could provide those details or just a link to a short tutorial, it would be great.

Thanks

The Cleaver

unraid-vm-error.JPG

unraid-devices-config.txt