win 10 vm's keep pausing. Diag attached

For some reason.  My two windows 10 vm's have been pausing recently.   The only change I have done is got a new dell Ultrawide monitor with a built in kvm in it.  At first I thought having the mointor switch between inputs and keyboard unplugging so to speak when I switched monitor back to another computer caused it.  

But, only ONE of the vm's was on the monitor.  I have TWO radeon video cards in server.  One rx580, on rx570.  They have been running for a long time and this has never been an issue. 

I swapped vm's to the monitor to see if the other vm that is not running on this monitor would pause.  They both did.  

I have since only run the vm's with NO video card on, and all peripherals NOT being passed through.   No keyboard and mouse.    Theytower-diagnostics-20200525-1951.zip still Paused. 

I have attached the diagnostics.   Weird thing I noticed, I just got a warning that My docker is using a lot of the image up also.  Not sure if related.  

Edited by bphillips330