[SOLVED] Procedural question

I have a secondary server that right now I'm just using to play around with vm's and dockers.  There was a power outage here tonight, and I can't get the array to start because it says I have the wrong encryption key.  Let's forget for a moment that I'm sure I know what the passphrase is, and assume I have indeed forgotten it.  There is really nothing that I care about on this server, except for a licensed Windows 10 vm that I've done a lot to , that's installed on a passthrough 1TB SSD.  There is a single encrypted 500gig data hdd with nothing on it, that's just there so the array will start.  I can trash this drive and use another old drive if a I have to.  There is also a 500gig ssd cache drive (encrypted) that has nothing on it that I care about either.  Ideally I'd be able to save this drive for re-use, and I think there are ways to do some sort of complete reset on SSD, so that it would be reusable, isn't there?  What is the quickest and easiest way to get things back functional again?  

3 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Click on current encrypted devices and change filesystem to a non encrypted one, start array and formatted them, all data will be lost.

Thanks for the quick response.  I'm not sure why I'm surprised, but that was oddly easy.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Procedural question