[SOLVED] Sonar error I made created shares i can't delete

Hi all,  I've made a bit of a mistake that I stumped at how to fix....  My Sonar Docker got hung up so ended up re-installating the docker.   I entered the wrong path in the docker filed to my TVShow shares.   I realized my error and changed the docker to the correct location and its now working fine,    

However, now if I navigate to my nas from my laptop (windows) or with the Nvidia shield, I have all of these null and duplicate sharesin the root of my nas as well as in their original (and correct) location. 

They should all be subfolders of \\mynas\TVShows\Showname....  (and this is where the real shows are kept and this is working again after I fixed it)

But after my mistake, I also have shares in the following location:

\\mynas\Showname1   Showname2 and so on...  These are all empty and I cannot navigate into them....

These shares are not really there and so I cannot delete them.  My laptop shows them as being there and also my Nvidia Shields thinks they are all there...  But they are not.  I'm not sure what to do about this.   Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-ce

I think I stumbled on to a fix....  One of the shows we watch was Atypical.  So there was a ghost folder showing up called 'Atypical'.  I ended up creating a new share on Unraid and called it Atypical.   I could now open that folder (it would not before).

I then in the UnRaid UI, deleted that share.   This resulted in all 30+ phantom shares to disappear!  On both the shield and on Windows.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Sonar error I made created shares i can't delete