Bonded NIC Issue

I have an issue with my dual port NIC. I have 3 NICs on this system and I use the integrated NIC (eth0) as a sort of management port, static IP, no bond, no bridge. This works fine. I have the PCIe NIC card set up with as a LACP bond (eth1, eth2), with bridging enabled. no static IP.

The issue I have is that when I reboot the server the bond doesn't come back up, it complains that interface 1 (eth1) is disconnected and I need to check the cable. I can bring it back if I remove eth2 from the bond and then add it back, do a port down, port up and it's back again. But I don't want to have to do this each time I reboot because 1. the Dockers don't start because it's using br1 on the bonded NIC. 2. I have to stop VM and Docker services before I can edit the Network Settings.

I've verified it's nothing to do with the switch config, as I can plug my NAS into those two same ports and the bond comes up straight away. I know it's not the PCIe card as it was working fine before I installed unRaid, and I've tried the PCIe card in another PC and it works there. 

Interestingly when unRaid says one of the cables is disconnected I see no activity on that port in the switch. Any help would be really appreciated. I'm new to unRaid and so far I'm really loving it.  I've attached screenshots of the config I have as well as the network.cfg and network-rules.cgf 

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 15.57.17.png

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 15.57.42.png

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 15.54.35.png

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 15.54.30.png

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 15.54.23.png

Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 16.13.00.png

2 hours ago, bonienl said:

You need to enable bonding for eth0 too and make eth0 the only member.

Doing the above will preserve the settings of bond1 after a reboot.

Hi, 

I'll give this a go and report back, thanks!

EDIT: worked like a charm, thanks so much!

Edited by Anayat