How to install docker MAILCOW

This repo contains a docker-compose file which means the "dockerized" solution is actually many different docker containers working together, which docker-compose helps orchestrate.

docker-compose can be installed on unraid if you are willing to jump through some hoops using NerdPack. You will still have to write the scripts to run docker-compose and set them up for startup as well.

The other option is to just install each docker image from the compose file individually and setup bindings/ports/volumes yourself. However this is a pretty beefy compose file so I wouldn't recommend it :/

• 5 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 10:25 PM, FoxxMD said:

This repo contains a docker-compose file which means the "dockerized" solution is actually many different docker containers working together, which docker-compose helps orchestrate.

docker-compose can be installed on unraid if you are willing to jump through some hoops using NerdPack. You will still have to write the scripts to run docker-compose and set them up for startup as well.

The other option is to just install each docker image from the compose file individually and setup bindings/ports/volumes yourself. However this is a pretty beefy compose file so I wouldn't recommend it :/

Hi, I installed mailcow in the virtual machine Ubuntu. Now I want to put it on Unraid. To do this, I decided to create templates for all 18 containers. I have little experience, so immediately there is a question.
As denoted in Unraid,  :z, :Z, :ro,Z in mount folder?

docker-compose:
    unbound-mailcow:
      image: mailcow/unbound:1.12
      environment:
        - TZ=${TZ}
      volumes:
        - ./data/hooks/unbound:/hooks:Z
        - ./data/conf/unbound/unbound.conf:/etc/unbound/unbound.conf:ro,Z