cache drive issues

Can anyone help me with this weird issue.. so Just recently started using a 1TB Samsung Evo Cache drive.. what I have been noticing is about mid way through say a 10gb file transfer (Im on a 1GB network ) I go from transferring at like 80MB/s - 90MB/s down to 30, 40 or less.. I look at the writes and they stop writing to the cache drive and start writing to the array. I have to cancel the transfer and start it again and it resumes at the high speed and writing to the cache drive. Maybe its a setting I dont have set up but the drive is no where near fill , less then 200gb on average before the mover runs. 

I agree, it didnt make sense but it seems to be what was happening, not sure if it cancelled and restarted. just know that the speed dropped and writes started on the array and fully stopped on the cache. if it happens again Ill try and get a video capture of it, maybe Im not understanding what I am seeing happening and am missing something but i think I pretty much explained it as I see it.