Docker port mappings displayed wrong

I trying to find out if this is normal behavior or a problem. I've had this happen with a number of dockers, so I suspect I'm doing something wrong.

I changed the default port on, in this case, the docker template for binhex-radarr: since this is a second iteration of this docker (notice it's listed as binhex-radarr2160), I changed the default port from 7878 to 7979. However, on the Docker Container screen, under the "Port Mappings (App to Host)" column, it still displays :7878/TCP <-> :7878 instead of appropriately to 7979.  I suspect this is my problem.  How to I change these settings appropriate? It's worth mentioning that the first iteration I have of this docker works fine.  These both being routed through another docker, that's why the network column appears as such.  Also, the container (new one labeled 2160) appears to be running just fine, and pulling correct VPN IP throu gh the other container displayed via "curl ifconfig.io"

Is there another location that I'm supposed to be changing these settings

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Edited by mikesp18
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Has this been fixed?  I have the same issue as I move dockers to their own IPs.  Legacy forwards still show.

I've moved Sonarr to port 80 internally but cannot purge this display.

Note that a 'docker ps' shows it clear as it should.

Kev.

2021-08-22_12-43.jpg.b4d08b0b23840487fefa35398b93e8a4.jpg

2021-08-22_12-44.thumb.jpg.a6059c96d694f8dc936039158096a8ce.jpg

Roger that.

I'm considering moving my dockers to their own IPs across the board rather than all bridged to the UnRaid IP and ports.  It should be as simple as moving each to br0 then manually specifying an IP that is not taken anywhere else in my lan.  This works for Plex which I have moved.  For those dockers that like inter-docker chatter like Sonarr, I cannot get it to see any of its targets like qBittorrent, Jackett, etc., even if they are on the same br0 and their own IPs (and Sonarr correctly set to point to the new dedicated IPs).  

I have docker set to allow 'host access to custom networks' just in case.  

Of note is these targets are dockers with internal VPNs which is blocking things I suspect.

What is magical about the bridge mode by default in docker (which works) against a custom ip and the br0?

Do I need to make another custom bridge (br1) in my subnet and have all the dockers ride that?  Docker settings show the subnet as 192.168.0.0/16 and my correct gateway for my lan (192.168.1.1 on my 192.168.1.x).  Ensure the routing table reflects br1 on the 192.168.1.x?

This seems like an adventure.

Kev.