Can Changing CPU break my new UnRaid Array?

Fellow Forum Members,

I am buying a more powerful Xeon CPU for my Supermicro X10SRH-CF motherboard. However, I have already done the initial Parity work to setup a new UnRaid array for the first time.  Is my UnRaid array going to break after I change Xeon CPUs?  The old one has six cores and the new one has 12 cores.  So I think it is a worthwhile upgrade. 

Also, if I want to just go ahead and delete my UnRaid array to build it for a second time after I install the new XEON CPU how do I go about doing that?  I can't find any button that says, "Delete UnRaid Array" to do the initial Parity build process over again.  Lastly, do I run the risk that doing the Parity process for a second time on the same collection of hard drives  may result in an unstable UnRaid Array?    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It should not change anything other than you will have more cores and speed to work with.   I changed both motherboard and cpu and had zero issues.  I have gone from 2 cores to 4 cores and am about to go to 6 cores.  I cannot imagine it being different with your setup.