MSI 2060 Ventus XS Passthrough Freezes System

I’ve been having issues with passthrough using a MSI 2060 Ventus XS. Win 10 VM starts fine using VNC but when I passthrough the 2060 it freezes up unraid and the VM does not start. I’ve been having to do a hard reboot to get unraid backup. 

The 2060 is in my second slot with a P2200 in slot one, I guess the primary, for Plex transcodes. IOMMU is enabled and I also assigned the sound from the 2060. Here’s where I think my issue is. The 2060 also has a NVIDIA USB and Serial assigned to it. So there’s four devices all from the GPU in the IOMMU. It’s part of the graphics card, which is weird to me,  as I verified this by removing the card and the entries are then gone.

Some other info. One, Plex transcodes work fine with the P2200 as this was verified using the command from Space Invaders video.  I can also boot into GUI with the P2200. Second is I’m accessing unraid via webgui headless but, I did have the 2060 connected via HDMI. I’m on a 3900x so no integrated graphics. Last, I stopped all dockers to ensure not of them may be utilizing the 2060.

Any ideas what could be wrong? I’m only I week into using unraid and love it. If I could get this working my ultimate setup would be “complete.” I’m so close I can see the finish line but this has me struggling hard to finish.