Adding a P2000 to my build...what am I doing wrong?

Hi All,

Hopefully your able to assist. My current build consists of:

Motherboard: MSI B350 Mortar Arctic

CPU: Ryzen 2400G

RAM: 24GB DDR4 RAM (2666Mhz) - I'm aware that Ryzen prefers faster RAM but I've had zero issues so far.

HBA Card: LSI 9211-8i SAS Card

HDDs: 7 for Array, 1 for Parity, 2 for SSD Cache all connected to HBA

The Problem:

I purchased a Quadro P2000 to add to my build to increase the number of transcodes i'm able to do, as the majority of my playing is done off site now that i've moved house. When I added the drive into a free PCIE slot on the motherboard, I can't get the system to load properly. It boots and starts loading Unraid but then all the USB ports stop working and it doesn't fully load Unraid.

I've tried switching which PCIE slot the P2000 and HBA are plugged into and this doesn't help.

The Solution:

Through some browsing online, I believe this may be due to not enough PCIE lanes available from the 2400G? I don't know if that's right though. If that's the case, then it would mean an upgrade to a different CPU/Motherbaord combo.

Any feedback would be great. If I don't need to go and spend a bunch of money on new parts that's great. If I do, then cool - new upgrade time :)