[SOLVED] XFS Errors & Now Disabled Disk

Hey All,

So Mr. Murphy reared his ugly head today.  I had just finished saying to the better 1/2 that the server rebuild is done, and now to tidy up my "rack" area.  When doing this, I realized that I had plugged the server into the wrong spot on the UPS, so did a clean power down, moved the plug and powered back on... to two disks saying "Unmountable: No file system".  Searched the forums, followed this thread and appeared to get the errors fixed.  I rebooted and now I have 2 disabled disks with the content emulated... and I'm out of idea's.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.  I've attached the diagnostics to this post, as well as the output from the Enhanced System Log.

~Spritz

dyson-diagnostics-20200607-1856.zip dyson-syslog-20200607-1858.zip

Edited by Spritzup

Thanks @johnnie.black, I appreciate the response.  So I follow the procedure from the Wiki, namely unassign and the reassign the disks to have the array rebuild?  If so, can I rebuild both at the same time?

Also, could the XFS errors caused the write errors, thereby causing the disk to become disabled?  I suppose ultimately it doesn't really matter, so long as it doesn't happen again.

~Spritz

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] XFS Errors & Now Disabled Disk