Kinda dissapointed in VMs on my first unraid build

Hello All, 

I am currently still on the trial for unraid, but my experience with the use of VMs has really dissapointed me thus far. I built my new computer with the intentions of using Unraid as the OS to combine my NAS, Plex and Gaming PC all in a single machine, but i feel like ive made a huge mistake thus far. 

System Specs:

Corsair 1000D

AMD 3950x

MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon

64GB Ram CL15@3600

500GB Samsung 970 Pro NVME M.2

1TB HP EX920 NVME M.2

2 x 10TB WD Shucked HHDs

2 x EVGA GTX1080ti

3 open slots for future storage HHDs

Issue 1: My original build had the HP EX920 NVME only, but i ran into an issue with the NVME controller not being compatible with unraid, causing it to error out as unknown pci device, so purchased a well known working SSD the Samsung 970 Pro. 

Issue 2: Since i am running AMD, the onboard audio does not function... so was forced to use monitor for hdmi audio, but the quality isn't as good and i had to do the MSI mod to get it to work period, now when the VMs bootup i get very loud popping sounds and occasionally when a game loads for the first time in full screen it makes the same popping sound... still deciding what to do in the future for sound....

Issue 3: All my Windows 10 VMs for some reason limit my download speed to like 2-5mb, but my upload speed will show the full 150+ speed. Testing internet speed via speed test plugin i get like 100/100 to 130/150 connection, but ALL my Windows VMs are limited and it makes browsing the internet very slow and streamed videos buffer a lot. 

Issue 4: None of my USB 3.0 ports function, i can plug things into them to charge like a cell phone, but outside of that its like they don't exist, no hardware plugged into them is recognized, i was told this is a common bug with AMD also...

Issue 5: I seem to take like a 10-15% loss in FPS playing the same games i played on this same system on baremetal for some reason...

Issue 6: Currently i have 30 out of 32 threads issued to Windows 10 VM, saving the first core/thread pair for Unraid, I can be playing a game, CPU usage in unraid will show like 17% total, but lets say i drop a video into my handbrake watch folder to auto-convert, i can see only an increase of total CPU usage of 30% and i start experiencing random stuttering, i will have plenty of ram available. I also dont get as bad as stuttering, but if someone starts playing a plex video, i will see sometimes 30% fps drop while the video is transcoding. 

Issue 7: I cant get some usb connected devices to function even in USB 2.0 slots. I am a huge user of Samsung Dex on my phone plugged into my PC, because it makes checking emails and specific apps convenient, but i cant get it to even recognize to trigger Samsung Dex. In unraid the device is listed to check off for passing through, but it doesn't seem to see it inside the Windows VM. 

Issue 8: IDK if unraid just doesnt use NVME natively when the drive is used as a cache drive, but i noticed running VMs on the same drive were much faster according to crystal disk mark when i passed throught the NVME drive and not use a vdisk for the VM, if i add the same drive as cache, then install the VM using the cache drive only for the image location, its like the NVME speeds are non-existant and its running at normal SSD rates. 

On the reddit ive been told to try using Linux, so i have and im seeing my own type of issues. In Linux i cant even use HDMI audio at all, as soon as i plug the speaker system into the monitor, i will start getting graphical artifacts inside linux, but if i unplug it.. it goes away. I tried on BOTH GPUs and i get the same issue... also some of the software i use day to day i have not been able to get working in Linux, there is not linux version and Wine has been a hassle trying to get it to work with everything thus far.