Polish language help

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any possibility of defining national date format? I unRaid the default is for example "Thursday, 2019 Aprlil 4". In polish it makes no sense, because we are used to a different format like "Thursday, 4 April 2019" which translates to "Czwartek, 4 kwietnia 2019".

• Like 3
3 hours ago, woocash said:

Is there any possibility of defining national date format? I unRaid the default is for example "Thursday, 2019 Aprlil 4". In polish it makes no sense, because we are used to a different format like "Thursday, 4 April 2019" which translates to "Czwartek, 4 kwietnia 2019".

I'd also like to introduce you to @Cykor- who was also doing work on the polish translation work here: https://github.com/unraid/lang_pl_PL

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
On 6/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, SpencerJ said:

Cześć! @Cykor is doing some Polish translation work for the Unraid webgui. If you are interested in helping, please reach out in this thread for more details!  

https://github.com/unraid/lang_pl_PL

dziękuję

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 9.47.09 AM.png

Polish can now be downloaded via CA! Thank you all for the great work.

@woocash- how would you like your name to be displayed in the Author section above?

• 8 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 9:08 AM, xLorak said:

Dzięki! Akurat bawię się tym tworzem ;)

Manual odnośnik do wiki w prawym dolnym rogu jest opisany jako "ręcznie" taki mały babol na dzień dobry :)

Mega robota!

Ciągle o tym zapominałem. Poprawione + kilka innych baboli językowych. Ogólnie ktoś leciał chyba w ciemno translatorem, bez sprawdzania.

• 1 year later...

We just have public not closed only open from where the first works closed works and open from where do you add the ip address so that you can use the port on the ftp server or android 

Can someone explain someone expert with the hard drive at the network in the server unraid I have the system by disk as I have no space can upload to the network by disk full but all the time how to get under iscsi or something so that the disk can see under the hard drive

Mark as Solution