Ethernet adapter not showing up in unraid

Unraid 6.8.3

Hello,

I have been running my unraid server on a i5-9400 with a B365M Pro4 for a while now with no issues. I recently got my hands on a 10900 (non k) to play around with and thought I might try it in my unraid server, so I installed it with a H470M Pro4. Strangely it seems as though the NIC is nowhere to be found in unraid. I have double checked the BIOS and the adapter is definitely turned on. I even did a BIOS network update so I know it's working. It also appears to be the same NIC used on the B365M board I was using before, so I'm hesitant to believe that it's a driver issue. Wondering if it might be some strange incompatibility issues I installed a fresh copy of unraid onto a flash drive only to be met with the same problem. I have looked through the diagnostics myself but can't find anything noteworthy.

Attached below is the diagnostics. Hopefully someone with more experience and knowledge than myself might be able to see or suggest something I haven't thought of.

Cheers

EDIT: My friend suggested seeing if it showed up in lspci and indeed it does. I don't know why it's not getting configured in unraid but if anyone knows how I could go about doing that I'd appreciate it

tower-diagnostics-20200611-0235.zip

Edited by Kokopelli13