Docker Allocations move to sortable table

Hi,

Loving much of unraid, using the docker interface quite a bit. I think that using this for large numbers of docker images would be much easier if the "docker allocations" was shown as a sortable table, there are at least 2 use cases that would be much easier. Sometimes you want to see the IP and port of a running docker, other times I am looking for a free IP and port when installing a new docker image so being able to swap the sortable column from name to IP and then port. (I know that docker can use many ports, perhaps sort on IP, then lowest port used), this would make seeing free ports much easier.

It seems that some sorting is already done, since docker ps does not show ports in order, but, the current table does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

+1. I also want the docker allocations to display all templates with an indicator whether the container is running or not. I have several containers that I only run occasionally, but normally have them off. When I'm assigning an ip to a docker I review the list of docker allocations within whichever subnet it's going to be in, but I then also have to consider which ip's are associated to stopped containers, otherwise when I start one of the stopped containers I get an error relating to the ip.