[Request] Shares Shortcut

I think we should have a 'Create Shares Shortcut' button. This should allow me to create a share shortcut without making a new share. I would also like to apply new permissions on this shortcut. Example of share tree below:

Media share -> Movies -> Kids movies

Lets say; My movies folder has all the movies genre's in it, and I would like to allow a kid's computer to only have view access to the movies in the kids section and nothing else. You could simply create shortcut from 'Media share -> Movies -> Kids movies' to new path 'Kids movies' and give simply keep the permissions from the parent share by default. On the Users tab is here is where you would simply selected the user who will be allowed to read or read/write. To keep the shortcut shares separate and easily visible from the originals, they should be on their own section below with an additional column showing where they point to.

SpaceInvader shows how to create one which you can find the link below, but I believe this should just be a nice button in the GUI.

Edited by XiuzSu