can't get ext usb drive to mount in macOS

I'm new to unraid. Just got it today. I got the unassigned devices plugin installed and I'm trying to copy files from an 8tb exfat usb external drive to my array.

when i plug in my drive, it sees it. i rename it something simple like - 8TB - and turn on share and hit mount. it's able to mount a folder called EFI but the sde2 that i need mounted won't mount and it stays grey instead of turning orange and saying unmount.

this is a empty drive so i can format it or do whatever. i tried getting krusader going but couldn't figure it out. i just want to drag and drop in macOS to copy my files over. any help would be appreciated. thx!

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 6.51.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 6.51.41 AM.png

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

i did install unassigned devices plugin. that was in my first sentence.

well i only have macs with no ethernet ports lol. i'm going to have to buy a usb ethernet adapter to move all this data.

i can't get the unassigned devices plugin to work.

You mention the Unassigned Devices plugin was installed, but not whether you also had the Unassigned Devices Plus one installed.   You will need both to handle the format you want to use.