Deleted empty share keeps Returning

Hi i have a Random share i have my appdata and i keep getting one appear in shares called AppData, I click on it it says share is empty. I click delete and it says delete ad goes then few hours later it returns, How do i stop this and delete it forever? Have had this issue for 3 years and Telegram tells me via the Fix Common Plugin....

TIA 

L33

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 07.55.06.png

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 07.54.53.png

Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 07.54.44.png

User shares are the top level folders on cache and array. When you create a user share Unraid creates a top level folder on cache or array, named for the share, as needed according to settings you make for the share.

Conversely, any top level folder created on cache or array is automatically a user share, named for that top level folder. The screenshot you posted earlier showing the settings for that AppData share are just the default settings you would get for any share that gets created when you create a top level folder on cache or array.

You have something creating a top level folder on cache or array named AppData. Docker mappings are a common cause of accidentally creating user shares. You will have to figure out what is creating that folder.