Docker Image increasing

Hello,

I got my warning yesterday that Docker is exceeding the storage space so I increased it, I am now seeing it slowly creep up throughout the day.

At the start of the day it was at 37% full and now it's at 41%

The only container that I have added that is new is Zoneminder, the config is set to be stored on my SSD drive and the camera footage is on my NAS drives.

Is there an easier way to determine which Docker is using this storage space?

Edited by Schmeckles23

20G docker image should be more than enough, and making it larger won't fix anything, it will just make it take longer to fill.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post.

Also, post the docker run command as explained at this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/?do=findComment&comment=564345

1 hour ago, trurl said:

20G docker image should be more than enough, and making it larger won't fix anything, it will just make it take longer to fill.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post.

Also, post the docker run command as explained at this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/?do=findComment&comment=564345

Cheers, figured it's Zoneminder using the storage - I will move to their forums and troubleshoot it