Auto Remove Plus

Hey guys,

I'm finishing setting up my deluge/sonarr/plex etc environment, I have my deluge working fine with files moving from incomplete to complete to each assigned folder. but the original file in folder "complete" stays there, so I'm trying to install AutoRemovePlus plugin from GUI and manually without success, it just won't appear inside the plugin options even after closing and opening deluge. 

Can you share some light to solve this issue and/or another plugin or solution?

Thanks in advance...

UnRaid 6.8.3

Deluge 2.0.4

• 6 months later...
On 6/16/2020 at 6:30 PM, MacRaid said:

Hey guys,

I'm finishing setting up my deluge/sonarr/plex etc environment, I have my deluge working fine with files moving from incomplete to complete to each assigned folder. but the original file in folder "complete" stays there, so I'm trying to install AutoRemovePlus plugin from GUI and manually without success, it just won't appear inside the plugin options even after closing and opening deluge. 

Can you share some light to solve this issue and/or another plugin or solution?

Thanks in advance...

UnRaid 6.8.3

Deluge 2.0.4

Hello 

sorry to revive an older post but did you get a solution for this cause i was just trying to do the same but having the same issue ? 

On 1/14/2021 at 3:22 AM, MacRaid said:

I didn't, apparently it's an update issue since I heard other guys using it with older UnRaid version.

I'm moving countries so unable to try again.

Good luck and I'll update if I manage in the future.

Hello 

just an FYI I got it working I will put it down below

so I am running deluge version 2.0 so the older AutoRemovePlus-0.6.1-py2.7 plugin doesn't work so after some searching I found a newer version which is built for deluge 2.0 link below

https://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?t=55733

the actual upload via the webui still doesn't work but see if you download the plugin and then navigate to the "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn/plugins" your path might be different, but once in the plugin folder just drop the "AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0-py3.8.egg" into the folder, then restart deluge and you are sorted :) it will then show up in deluge :D

oh just incase hers a guide to setup the AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0-py3.8.egghttps://docs.usbx.me/books/deluge/page/automatically-remove-torrents-using-autoremoveplus

Edited by LoyalScotsman
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2021 at 9:54 PM, LoyalScotsman said:

the actual upload via the webui still doesn't work but see if you download the plugin and then navigate to the "/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn/plugins" your path might be different, but once in the plugin folder just drop the "AutoRemovePlus-2.0.0-py3.8.egg" into the folder, then restart deluge and you are sorted :) it will then show up in deluge :D

I can't get this to work, I copy the file into the folder and then restart the docker from unraid web UI, but it doesnt show up. Any ideas?

EDIT: Fixed it. I installed python 3.9 from nerd pack and then just renamed the egg file to "...py3.9.egg" and it works.

Edited by aussie_huddo
found solution
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2021 at 6:46 AM, aussie_huddo said:

I can't get this to work, I copy the file into the folder and then restart the docker from unraid web UI, but it doesnt show up. Any ideas?

EDIT: Fixed it. I installed python 2.9 from nerd pack and then just renamed the egg file to "...py3.9.egg" and it works.

sorry i missed this been very busy at my work so not been able to check good you got it running in the end :D