unRAID won't recognize existing drives after adding new drives

Yesterday I recived two new Seagate Exos and began the process of installing them. My motherboard only has 4 SATA ports so I also bought a PCIe SATA expansion card as well. I had some issues getting my system to boot a few times, so I had to reboot a few times (and cleared my CMOS because I was following a guide) until I worked out that I was using the wrong SATA power cable.

I found a SATA power extension cable from my PSU manufacturer and hooked up all my drives. So now my system boots, but on the array screen it only recognizes three out of six drives (the two new Exos, and one of my previous WD Reds). I reseated the cables a few times to make sure that was not the issue but no luck. So now I am worried that either (hopefully) 1. the power supply does not support six drives being powered on one cable or (worse) 2. I damaged the controllers on the 3 non-working drives. Can anyone help me diagnose this issue? Thanks!

Does your BIOS see all the disks?

4 minutes ago, MM23 said:

I found a SATA power extension cable from my PSU manufacturer

Are you sure it was the correct cable for that specific PSU? Modular PSU cables aren't standardized so a cable from a different PSU might not work and has even been known to damage disks.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post.