Upgraded Hard Drive now Vm doesn’t work

So I just upgraded one of my 5tb array drives on server and after bringing it back up and starting parity sync the VM now won’t start.  When I try and watch the VM  start with built in VNC before switching over to Splashtop to access I just get the dots across center of screen. Even after parity sync completed it still didn’t work.  I’m using Mac in a box for my Mac vm. I watched @SpaceInvaderOne video on the docker and tried to reinstall via docker and still nothing. Does anyone possibly have any ideas as to what It could possibly be or something I should look for.  The VM has been up and running for almost 60 days with no problems until this swap of drives. Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Don't see anything that points to a disk/filesystem issue, besides the vdisk is on cache, so can't have anything to do with the upgraded array drive, since it's an OSX VM, best bet it to ask for help in one of guide/support threads for this.

Ok.  Thanks.