Jump to content
SpencerJ

Unraid 6.9 Multi Language Support Explainer

25 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, yyj said:

chinese~

:)

https://unraid.net/blog/unraid-6-9-multi-language-support

Quote

You can now download, install, and use the Unraid OS webgui in the following languages: Spanish, French, Dutch and German.

...

Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish and Latvian are currently being worked on and should be available soon!

 

Edited by tjb_altf4

Share this post


Link to post

I don't care about translation, what I care about is keyboard layout.
When accessing the UI directly from the n°1 GPU (not the webui), it require me to mentally switch from azerty layout to qwerty. 🤪

 

I have seen posts about keyboard layout but didn't managed to successfully change the default qwerty layout.


I'm surprised there's even translations without keyboard layouts.

Please add that functionality as it has been a source of frustrations every time I hadno VM/GUI openned but required to type commands or edit a XML. 😪

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/1/2020 at 7:45 PM, dboris said:

I don't care about translation, what I care about is keyboard layout.
When accessing the UI directly from the n°1 GPU (not the webui), it require me to mentally switch from azerty layout to qwerty. 🤪

 

I have seen posts about keyboard layout but didn't managed to successfully change the default qwerty layout.


I'm surprised there's even translations without keyboard layouts.

Please add that functionality as it has been a source of frustrations every time I hadno VM/GUI openned but required to type commands or edit a XML. 😪

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Adding russian language may be pleasant.

Edited by Nuke

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Adding russian language may be pleasant and promote popularity. I will try to find some comrades to edit github files.

Edited by Nuke

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Nuke said:

Adding russian language may be pleasant and promote popularity. I will try to find some comrades to edit github files.

Great! Please reach out to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Good to see all those translations !

I will allow the community to grow and also provide Lime Tech more ressources for an even better product ! 👍

Edited by ChatNoir

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, wubbl0rz said:

German :D

We have already translated german.

Only available with the new beta releases in the CA App.

 

P.S wir haben hier sogar schon einen deutschen bereich im forum.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ich777 said:

We have already translated german.

Only available with the new beta releases in the CA App.

 

P.S wir haben hier sogar schon einen deutschen bereich im forum.

Oh, nice to know! 

 

Einen deutschen Bereich..? Echt?! O.o

Sorry, bin neu hier :S

 

Kind regards

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, wubbl0rz said:

Oh, nice to know! 

 

Einen deutschen Bereich..? Echt?! O.o

Sorry, bin neu hier :S

 

Kind regards

At the forum Index look for "Multi-Language Section" Click (it's one of the last entries) there you will find "German".

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.