pfSense "broken" after power failure

I have pfSense running in a vm on Unraid 6.8.2. It had been running without issues for several months. Yesterday, the power company dropped the load (twice) and Unraid had two dirty shut-downs. After the power came up, everything autoloaded except for my pfSense VM. I could not reach the WebUI via VNC. The vm appears to be running, but when I look at the load files of pfSense, I'm seeing a number of missing library files. Many of the cli commands don't work (reboot, shutdown) but shell does work.

Since it took me months to get pfSense configured properly, I really want to get my config.xml file back. I'm certain that I backed it up, but it appears that the backup was stored inside the Vdisk.

Now, I read that all you have to do is re-install pfSense over the corrupt copy and it will give you the option to re-load the old config.xml file. The problem is, I can't figure out how to force a re-install on the current VM. I've tried copying the config.xml file out of the vdisk via the shell, but I can't seem to manage to move it outside of the vdisk (I'm doing something wrong, I think).

Anyone have an idea how to reinstall pfSense in an existing vm, or failing that, how I can get my config.xml file out of the vdisk?

Thanks.

29862886_pfSenseError.thumb.png.feef7277bb2575b73b8ce7fe66e42242.png