[SOLVED] Some share are accessible and other show up...

I have a weird one. Some shares show up and are accessible on my network, but others just show up that do not exist and some are missing and even typing in the correct address. This happened when i was moving files from one drive to another and it copied some of the folders to the USER folder of shares. I corrected that quickly by moving the folders to where they were intended but it seems windows now sees them as shares and can longer access the rest of my shares even though emby on the same system sees them without issue.

I attaching a log and two pics, I hope that will help.

This is on Version: 6.6.6,  and yes I know I should up grade.

Edited by icedragonslair
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Some share are accessible and other show up...
  • 2 months later...

FYI- You can edit your own original post then add "[Solved]" (or similar) to the post title. You don't need to ask a mod to do it.

It is always appreciated, on every forum, to indicate what you did to solve the problem. Eventually, someone else will have the same issue and will be even more frustrated knowing that you fixed it but didn't share how.

Always a relevant XKCD: https://xkcd.com/979/

• Like 1