[FS] MD-USA RocketRAID 2760A

This is 24 port SAS/SATA PCIe 8x Raid card. Please note that this does work well with Unraid, but only if IOMMU/VT-D is turned off in your bios, otherwise you get a bunch of errors. It has been my daily driver for many years, powering an 18 drive 48TB array, along with 4 extra drives. It's currently running the full gamut of docker services fine, full Plex, NZBGet, Sonarr, Radarr, Qbitorrent etc. on my array. Very stable, great performance vs cards that utilize port expanders to get to 24 port. What you cannot do with this card on Unraid is also have hardware pass-through for VMs, which is something I'm currently in need of, and so will have to replace this card with 3x 8 drive HBAs from other servers I have that work with VT-D.

This card also works wonderfully in Windows/Windows Server, (with IOMMU/VT-D enabled) which I used it with for years before switching to Unraid. If anyone is running Unraid under HyperV, this is the perfect card for you. 

I paid ~$700 for it new, I'd like to get $400 shipped for it. 

916wZ-N7OXL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by DarkKnight
Title Typo