Asus Strix GTX 1070 GPU passthrough error on Win10 VM

System Specs:

CPU: i7-7700k

RAM: 32GB

GPU: GTX 1070

So I have tried doing the Spaceinvader One VBIOS edit trick when trying to passthrough my GTX 1070 though to a Win10 VM that I was trying to get working. I put in the line: 

<rom file='/mnt/user/Downloads/VBIOS/ASUS-Strix-1070=VBIOS.dump'/>

into my XML under source just like it says in the tutorial after making the VBIOS. I start up my VM and it gives me this error:

internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor: 2020-06-22T05:36:38.114302Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device vfio-pci,host=0000:01:00.0,id=hostdev0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x5: Failed to mmap 0000:01:00.0 BAR 3. Performance may be slow 2020-06-22T05:36:38.131207Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device vfio-pci,host=0000:01:00.1,id=hostdev1,bus=pci.0,addr=0x6,romfile=/mnt/user/Downloads/VBIOS/ASUS-Strix-1070=VBIOS.dump: failed to find romfile "/mnt/user/Downloads/VBIOS/ASUS-Strix-1070=VBIOS.dump"

For the record I have also tried to turn the GPU into a multifunction device and put the GPU and the Audio on the same port. I actually tried that first.

Usually these videos by space invader one are incredibly helpful for a "Windows Normie" like me but this GPU pass through has given me a huge headache as of late.

"Failed to find romfile"

Are you absolutely sure the file is where its looking and its name is correct (capitals matter).   You could try changing the filename to something a little simpler as well - I don't know how the code handles an equals sign, for example.  Its probably fine, but I like to address the simple things first