Trouble in Paradise

I have been having trouble with Unraid for the last week or so where I had two Kernel Panics and today all docker containers were frozen and I couldn't restart the server from the webUI or from ssh poweroff script or shutdown -h now

managed to copy the syslog before I hard rebooted

any idea whats wrong?

syslog

48 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

SMART report is incomplete due to a likely bug with smatmoontools, not sure if the new beta uses a newer version, you could try that.

Disk1 is a SAS drive and SMART report never worked on it I guess

any other way to check if Disk1 is failing?

Also if it's not Disk1 anything else in the logs or diagnostics that shows any other problems?

1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

It will work with an older Unraid version, and possibly with the new beta, so you can run a long test and check the result.

I don't remember it ever did with the older versions; any version in particular?

I am trying now moving the docker image to the cache SSD and clearing disk1 and check if the problem reoccurs

13 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Now it's the other NIC, possibly you have some custom IP config that is causing issues, did you check the link above about docker with custom IP addresses?

I've always had custom IP addresses and never had any problems, I don't think it's the issue here

any other ideas?