Trouble in Paradise

I will try safe mode tonight

From your experience if it's a hardware problem, what might be reoccurring every 24 hours or so. For example a PSU either works or it's fried and doesn't provide power. But here it's not the case, the server crashed after 24hours of stability

thanks a lot for all the help 

What would be helpful is to know how long the server was operational before these issues came up and if anything changed in the week or so prior to the issues occurring.  If nothing changed and the server all of the sudden started having this behavior, it really has to be something amiss with the hardware.  Maybe dust buildup shorted something out or is causing heat or other issues.  The PSU might be failing (a failing PSU could cause issues if it can't supply enough power or supplies too much power under certain situations).  You can try running a memtest, though that is only 1 possible culprit.

I wish I had more advice for you in this scenario, but unless you can point to a trigger that is causing the issue, it's really like looking for a specific needle in a pile full of needles ;-).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...