Better Array usage/trend/prediction/projection

I tried to find the data in the current software release and I don't see it.
Also, did not found this information/data in the plugins I'm currently using.

It would be nice to have a prediction/trend graph of our Array usage. A graph over time of the total array size and percentage usage with a "trend" line. The idea would be to preemptively resize the array. If we would see that that array would fill up (at the current rate) in a couple of weeks, we could buy HDD in advance and plan a maintenance to resize the array.

That would be a nice and simple addition. I feel like it's something that is missing from Unraid. There is not a lot of data/graphing at the moment... Or the information is not readily available.

Still loving my Unraid setup: the perfect "install and forget" SAN solution for me.

Edited by LEKO

/Bump

This is the major thing that I find missing from Unraid. A "trend/projection" graph based on capacity available vs use vs rate of usage.  That would be nice to have 1 week, 1 months, etc. trends.

At the moment, I often find myself login in Unraid just to check how much capacity is still available.  And I "guess" my rate of usage instead of just looking at trends. This nice addition would be awesome to help plan disk replacement, array size increase, etc.