Cache disk keeps giving a Missing Error

Recently I upgraded my system.  Once I upgraded I was no longer able to keep my cache drives stable.  Meaning I could run the system with 1 cache drive but as soon as I added the 2nd cache drive to the pool, the first one would come back with a drive missing error and I was unable to recover it.  I had to shutdown unplug cache drive and then start up and then it would show up.  At first I thought my SSD were going bad since they were 3 years old.  So I bought new ones.  The new ones were Samsung 1TB QVO drives, same thing happened.  Then I read a thread that say these are not the best drives for unraid.  So I bought Samsung 1TB EVO 860 drives.  Same thing happens.  I even plugged the SSD's directly into the motherboard, doesn't matter.  As soon as I plug the 2nd cache drive in the 1st one will go missing.   I am completely at a loss at this point.  Here is my hardware setup.

ASRock B365M Pro4

Intel i9-9900K

LSI 9240-8i

I attached my system log if that would help.

Thanks

dms-syslog-20200625-0020.zip

Device is dropping offline:

Jun 24 16:13:40 DMS kernel: ata6.00: status: { DRDY }
Jun 24 16:13:40 DMS kernel: ata6: hard resetting link
Jun 24 16:13:41 DMS kernel: ata6: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 320)
Jun 24 16:13:46 DMS kernel: ata6: hard resetting link
Jun 24 16:13:47 DMS kernel: ata6: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 320)
Jun 24 16:13:52 DMS kernel: ata6: hard resetting link
Jun 24 16:13:52 DMS kernel: ata6: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 320)
Jun 24 16:13:52 DMS kernel: ata6.00: disabled

This is usually a connection problem, replace cables, both power and SATA.

I've changed the SATA cable from the ones that come with the SATA controller to 2 brand new SATA cable that go directly to the motherboard.  I've switched out the power cables between my HDD to the SSD and still the same problem.  Maybe it is a power supply issue.  I just ordered a new Power Supply.  We will see if that fixes it.