[Support] IBRACORP - All images and files

EDIT: I found the issue. Do not use a password that starts with an "!". I changed my password to something without a special character at the beginning and BOOM, fired right up.

Cant get Authelia to start, getting the following error: (Did not set up SMTP since this is only testing)

image.png.c37e1effa70f1f81a386c10c4cf21d22.png

Redis configuration:

image.thumb.png.4e4ae3c977692644f07c69419ae043a9.png

configuration.yml:

Verified IP, Port, and password match

Has anyone had this issue?

Edited by not_an_expert
Found the solution.
4 hours ago, not_an_expert said:

EDIT: I found the issue. Do not use a password that starts with an "!". I changed my password to something without a special character at the beginning and BOOM, fired right up.

Cant get Authelia to start, getting the following error: (Did not set up SMTP since this is only testing)

image.png.c37e1effa70f1f81a386c10c4cf21d22.png

Redis configuration:

image.thumb.png.4e4ae3c977692644f07c69419ae043a9.png

configuration.yml:

Verified IP, Port, and password match

Has anyone had this issue?

Glad to hear it

RE: Cachet

When starting Cachet I get the following error:

Initializing Cachet container ...
Attempting to connect to database ...
Could not connect to database server! Aborting...

I am using MariaDB in Docker, and it is known to be working prior to Cachet. Login below uses the password via copy/paste from the Cachet Docker config screen in unRAID so there are no typos:

root@0c2f1410a349:/# mysql -u cachet -p
Warning: World-writable config file '/etc/mysql/conf.d/custom.cnf' is ignored
Enter password: 
Welcome to the MariaDB monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MariaDB connection id is 70
Server version: 10.4.18-MariaDB-1:10.4.18+maria~bionic-log mariadb.org binary distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2018, Oracle, MariaDB Corporation Ab and others.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

MariaDB [(none)]> show databases;
+--------------------+
| Database           |
+--------------------+
| cachet             |
| information_schema |
+--------------------+
2 rows in set (0.001 sec)

MariaDB [(none)]> use cachet
Database changed
MariaDB [cachet]> show tables;
Empty set (0.000 sec)

MariaDB [cachet]>

Here is the relevant data from the Cachet config:

eIkcRr4.png

Proof that IP and port are correct:

nXEyiw4.png

Error when starting Cachet:

iNnwGlU.png

I feel like I am missing something simple here.

23 minutes ago, Hawkins said:

RE: Cachet

When starting Cachet I get the following error:

I am using MariaDB in Docker, and it is known to be working prior to Cachet. Login below uses the password via copy/paste from the Cachet Docker config screen in unRAID so there are no typos:

root@0c2f1410a349:/# mysql -u cachet -p
Warning: World-writable config file '/etc/mysql/conf.d/custom.cnf' is ignored
Enter password: 
Welcome to the MariaDB monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MariaDB connection id is 70
Server version: 10.4.18-MariaDB-1:10.4.18+maria~bionic-log mariadb.org binary distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2018, Oracle, MariaDB Corporation Ab and others.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

MariaDB [(none)]> show databases;
+--------------------+
| Database           |
+--------------------+
| cachet             |
| information_schema |
+--------------------+
2 rows in set (0.001 sec)

MariaDB [(none)]> use cachet
Database changed
MariaDB [cachet]> show tables;
Empty set (0.000 sec)

MariaDB [cachet]>

Here is the relevant data from the Cachet config:

eIkcRr4.png

Proof that IP and port are correct:

nXEyiw4.png

Error when starting Cachet:

iNnwGlU.png

I feel like I am missing something simple here.

Haven't seen this issue before mate. Maybe worth blowing the cachet container away and trying again? As long as the database is reachable by network there should be no issues, I've tested it again to make sure.

Are both containers in the same network type in unraid? 

Edited by Sycotix
2 hours ago, Sycotix said:

Maybe worth blowing the cachet container away and trying again?

Are both containers in the same network type in unraid? 

No luck with a wipe/reinstall of the container. Also killed the appdata directory, made no difference. Both containers are on the same network type (proxy network for SWAG). Interested in some live troubleshooting this week?

23 minutes ago, Hawkins said:

No luck with a wipe/reinstall of the container. Also killed the appdata directory, made no difference. Both containers are on the same network type (proxy network for SWAG). Interested in some live troubleshooting this week?

Interesting. Sure I can do that, not sure where you're based but I'm in Melbourne. PM me and we'll post back with a solution for others 

If you guys get it figured out, let me know. I am having the same issue except with mysql.

Cachet webUI = Error 500

log = 'IPADDRESS' - - [11/Mar/2021:12:21:57 -0500] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 3177 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.190 Safari/537.36" "-"

where are the "highly trained team of monkeys"?

hi everyone i just set up authelia, but i have 2 problems with apache guacamole and radarr, the question is when i tip first time my adress guacamole, login in authelia and login in apache guacamole, and everything works fine, but second time when i close the page and retype the adress, give to me a blank page and don't show anything (in adress bar show this adress guacamole.*******.com/#/ i hide my adress for security), to show page correctly i need to clear the cache of my web browser
the second doubt its, i type my radarr adress the adress show the authelia login page, i login and show the radarr login page, but when i click on the login buton they return whit page error HTTP ERROR 400, can anyone support me, i'm a newbie, i was learning to make a nice reverse proxy

Edited by Erik1erik1
On 3/11/2021 at 12:26 PM, Tolete said:

Cachet webUI = Error 500

log = 'IPADDRESS' - - [11/Mar/2021:12:21:57 -0500] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 3177 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.190 Safari/537.36" "-"

where are the "highly trained team of monkeys"?

EZ fix... FYI, dont delete "base64:" when entering one.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 4:17 PM, Sycotix said:

Hi @gizmerthanks for the feedback, glad to help. 

So yeah with the API stuff I'm going to do a video on that because it comes up a lot. Keep an eye on the YouTube channel and you'll see it come up if subscribed. I'll end up putting it here too

Not sure if Issues are related or not but I am posting it to get insights from experts. Things are working except two issues:

1. Ombi: With the ombi.mydomain.com it successfully authenticates via authelia. Then it redirects to ombi login page, but there I cannot login. If I remove authelia for ombi, I can successfully login. I am trying from web no app. Not sure what is the issue.

2. Emby: with emby.mydomain.com, in web I can successfully authenticate and authelia redirects to emby and I can sign in there as well. But if i try from emby app, i get connection error to server.

I have tried using

proxy_intercept_errors off; 

any insights, what i might be doing wrong? I am using NPM as shown in the youtube setup (depth).

nice video and great job 👏 

1 hour ago, 062bel313 said:

Not sure if Issues are related or not but I am posting it to get insights from experts. Things are working except two issues:

1. Ombi: With the ombi.mydomain.com it successfully authenticates via authelia. Then it redirects to ombi login page, but there I cannot login. If I remove authelia for ombi, I can successfully login. I am trying from web no app. Not sure what is the issue.

2. Emby: with emby.mydomain.com, in web I can successfully authenticate and authelia redirects to emby and I can sign in there as well. But if i try from emby app, i get connection error to server.

I have tried using

proxy_intercept_errors off; 

any insights, what i might be doing wrong? I am using NPM as shown in the youtube setup (depth).

nice video and great job 👏 

Thanks for watching my videos, appreciate it. 

For the first issue I'm not entirely sure but it could be that a header needs to be forwarded on? I'm currently using Organizr Auth for Ombi so can't test it right this second. 

The second issue is because your API path is being blocked by Authelia. Please watch my Organizr Auth video to undertand how to circumvent this for API paths. The video is about Organizr but the principle and the method is exactly the same: 

19 minutes ago, Sycotix said:

Thanks for watching my videos, appreciate it. 

For the first issue I'm not entirely sure but it could be that a header needs to be forwarded on? I'm currently using Organizr Auth for Ombi so can't test it right this second. 

The second issue is because your API path is being blocked by Authelia. Please watch my Organizr Auth video to undertand how to circumvent this for API paths. The video is about Organizr but the principle and the method is exactly the same: 

Thank you, i have watched all your videos including this one, i might have missed it somehow, i will check it again. Looking for more videos and have already subscribed. Great work and best wishes!

28 minutes ago, 062bel313 said:

Thank you, i have watched all your videos including this one, i might have missed it somehow, i will check it again. Looking for more videos and have already subscribed. Great work and best wishes!

My pleasure thank you!

6 minutes ago, Sycotix said:

My pleasure thank you!

Hi Sycotix:

I followed the video again, and may be I am not understanding it for api. Sorry I am just a beginner trying to figure out the stuff. Basically, I have a advance configuration setup for emby as you posted in your video for authelia, and that is woriking great for the web access. On top of that now I am doing as follows based on the video you made for organizr
image.png.e3d761d7914143fc556f09a916ed9b09.png

I am still getting same issue. Just want to confirm if I am doing it correct. Do I need to create another DNS entry for emby.mydomain.com/api or such? sorry If my question doesn't make sense 🙂

Thank you

46 minutes ago, 062bel313 said:

I am still getting same issue. Just want to confirm if I am doing it correct. Do I need to create another DNS entry for emby.mydomain.com/api or such? sorry If my question doesn't make sense 🙂

Thank you

That's okay, we were all beginners at some point. So usually if an app has a API endpoint this method shown will allow the authentication to be skipped for the API, but if someone was to log in directly still be presented with the sign in for say Authelia or Organizr.

I tried looking it up for Emby but can't confirm if it allows API access. From what I can see you need to actually log in. I could be wrong, but that's all I know sorry. I don't use Emby personally.

You should provide the logs from Authelia. You can do this in Unraid by clicking the Docker container for Authelia and selecting Logs.

22 minutes ago, Sycotix said:

That's okay, we were all beginners at some point. So usually if an app has a API endpoint this method shown will allow the authentication to be skipped for the API, but if someone was to log in directly still be presented with the sign in for say Authelia or Organizr.

I tried looking it up for Emby but can't confirm if it allows API access. From what I can see you need to actually log in. I could be wrong, but that's all I know sorry. I don't use Emby personally.

You should provide the logs from Authelia. You can do this in Unraid by clicking the Docker container for Authelia and selecting Logs.

This is what I get in the log:

time="2021-03-22T00:16:29-05:00" level=info msg="Access to https://emby.mydomain.com/emby/system/info/public (method unknown) is not authorized to user <anonymous>, sending 401 response" method=GET path=/api/verify remote_ip=172.69.34.142

I also tried the organizr method and that also doesn't work, may be the emby app doesn't use api. 

surprisingly, when accessing from the web, the link has /api but it asks for the authentication though I have auth_request off; for api requests. may be my understanding is not right about if it was a /api request.

time="2021-03-22T00:15:38-05:00" level=debug msg="Mark authentication attempt made by user username" method=POST path=/api/firstfactor remote_ip=XX.XX.XX.XX
time="2021-03-22T00:15:38-05:00" level=debug msg="Credentials validation of user username is ok" method=POST path=/api/firstfactor remote_ip=XX.XX.XX.XX
time="2021-03-22T00:15:38-05:00" level=debug msg="Required level for the URL https://emby.mydomain.com/ is 1" method=POST path=/api/firstfactor remote_ip=XX.XX.XX.XX

'

Thank you for the help!

Edited by 062bel313
spelling mistake
4 minutes ago, 062bel313 said:

This is what I get in the log:

time="2021-03-22T00:16:29-05:00" level=info msg="Access to https://emby.mydomain.com/emby/system/info/public (method unknown) is not authorized to user <anonymous>, sending 401 response" method=GET path=/api/verify remote_ip=172.69.34.142

there's your issue. You don't have the correct rules in your Authelia config file. Reading this it looks like you are unauthorised. Try adding a rule for that subdomain if you haven't or you can cover all subdomains with a wildcard such as *.example.com.

Here's an example config file I made: https://github.com/ibracorp/authelia/blob/master/configuration.yml

Let us know what you find

Edited by Sycotix
3 minutes ago, Sycotix said:

there's your issue. You don't have the correct rules in your Authelia config file. Reading this it looks like you are unauthorised. Try adding a rule for that subdomain if you haven't or you can cover all subdomains with a wildcard such as *.example.com.

Let us know what you find

I confirmed again that I have emby.mydomain.com defined in the config file and I was able to successfully authenticate it via authelia when accessing from the web browser (I have attached the log in previous with successful login via authelia from web), I only get this error (that you quoted) when I am trying to connect from ios.

I just tried wildcard *.mydomain.com and I still get same issue 😞

I strongly feel like emby app do not request for /api location may be? is there a way to know that?

Thank you for your help!

I feel like the /api setting in NPM is not correct.

If I check the log when the emby.mydomain.com was requested from webpage, I see: path=/api/firstfactor in the log. There is /api and it was still requesting for authelia authentication.

If I check the log when the emby was requested from the ios, I see: path=/api/verify in the log. 

Do you think the /api I set is not correct. I posted the screen shot above in my 1st post here:
https://forums.unraid.net/topic/94096-support-ibracorp-all-images-and-files/?do=findComment&comment=965345

Edited by 062bel313
not clear info