[Support] IBRACORP - All images and files

I tested with other apps like unifi, bitwarden, and some synology apps and non of them worked fir me. Definitely i am doing something wrong. I can access them from webpage via authelia but not from apps. I am sure others have tried containers with ios apps, can someone share what container worked with NPM and api via authelia, want to make sure that runs on my end as well otherwise I must be doing some mistake that I am not able to figure out.

thank you

18 hours ago, 062bel313 said:

I confirmed again that I have emby.mydomain.com defined in the config file and I was able to successfully authenticate it via authelia when accessing from the web browser (I have attached the log in previous with successful login via authelia from web), I only get this error (that you quoted) when I am trying to connect from ios.

Yeah that sucks mate sorry I can't be much help on this one. You can try specifically listing the path in your rules like it says in the official docs in the example section down the page (https://www.authelia.com/docs/configuration/access-control.html)

Otherwise might be a question for Emby or the Authelia team

[0m
[0m[1mWelcome to the Bitnami ghost container[0m
[0mSubscribe to project updates by watching [1mhttps://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-ghost[0m
[0mSubmit issues and feature requests at [1mhttps://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-ghost/issues[0m
[0m
nami INFO Initializing ghost
handler WARN Using /opt/bitnami/ghost as working directory
mysql-c INFO Trying to connect to MySQL server
mysql-c INFO Found MySQL server listening at 192.168.1.50:3306
mysql-c INFO MySQL server listening and working at 192.168.1.50:3306
ghost INFO ==> Configuring Database...
ghost INFO ==> Configuring Ghost...
ghost INFO ==> Configuring host...
ghost INFO ==> Restarting service...
Error executing 'postInstallation': ELOOP: too many symbolic links encountered, lstat '/opt/bitnami/ghost/logs/ghost.log'

Not sure what I did wrong. I did leave all of the SMTP stuff empty because I've no interest in using it. Can't check the log either because the shell/console doesn't work for the container at all because I think it hasn't set up enough.

1 hour ago, rswafford said:

Got this set up, ran through the config guide, and when I try to access via local ip (http://192.168.1.xxx:9091), my browser just gives me the generic Chrome error "This site can't be reached".

In the Authelia container logs, I see:

image.png.727493404ed15d767f7ef2a8adeed441.png

What'd I miss?

When i started mine I got stuck at the same issue. At that time I modified the configuration that came with authelia instead of one provided by Sycotix in github. I later used the config from Sycotix and motified on it. And I was able to load the webpage. I don’t see why it shouldn’t work with the original configuration but may be I had some mistakes there no idea.

3 minutes ago, 062bel313 said:

When i started mine I got stuck at the same issue. At that time I modified the configuration that came with authelia instead of one provided by Sycotix in github. I later used the config from Sycotix and motified on it. And I was able to load the webpage. I don’t see why it shouldn’t work with the original configuration but may be I had some mistakes there no idea.

Weird... I started with the one Sycotix provided in Github... I'll try again from scratch maybe.

today at 13:11  time="2021-03-29T13:11:44+02:00" level=warning msg="DEPRECATED: SMTP Notifier `disable_verify_cert` option has been replaced by `notifier.smtp.tls.skip_verify` (will be removed in 4.28.0)"
today at 13:11  time="2021-03-29T13:11:44+02:00" level=info msg="Logging severity set to debug"
today at 13:11  time="2021-03-29T13:11:44+02:00" level=debug msg="Storage schema is being checked to verify it is up to date"
today at 13:11  time="2021-03-29T13:11:44+02:00" level=debug msg="Storage schema is up to date"
today at 13:11  panic: Unable to parse database: yaml: line 4: did not find expected key
today at 13:11  
today at 13:11  goroutine 1 [running]:
today at 13:11  github.com/authelia/authelia/internal/authentication.NewFileUserProvider(0xc000334408, 0xd)
today at 13:11  	github.com/authelia/authelia/internal/authentication/file_user_provider.go:54 +0x22c
today at 13:11  main.startServer()
today at 13:11  	github.com/authelia/authelia/cmd/authelia/main.go:91 +0xa88
today at 13:11  main.main.func1(0xc000384280, 0xc00032c9e0, 0x0, 0x2)
today at 13:11  	github.com/authelia/authelia/cmd/authelia/main.go:137 +0x25
today at 13:11  github.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute(0xc000384280, 0xc0000a2160, 0x2, 0x2, 0xc000384280, 0xc0000a2160)
today at 13:11  	github.com/spf13/[email protected]/command.go:856 +0x2c2
today at 13:11  github.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC(0xc000384280, 0xc00019ff58, 0x4, 0x4)
today at 13:11  	github.com/spf13/[email protected]/command.go:960 +0x375
today at 13:11  github.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute(...)
today at 13:11  	github.com/spf13/[email protected]/command.go:897
today at 13:11  main.main()
today at 13:11  	github.com/authelia/authelia/cmd/authelia/main.go:154 +0x185
today at 13:11 Container stopped

Any clue what might be wrong in my configuration? Authelia Docker is not starting

On 3/8/2021 at 11:00 PM, Hawkins said:

RE: Cachet

When starting Cachet I get the following error:

Initializing Cachet container ...
Attempting to connect to database ...
Could not connect to database server! Aborting...

I am using MariaDB in Docker, and it is known to be working prior to Cachet. Login below uses the password via copy/paste from the Cachet Docker config screen in unRAID so there are no typos:

root@0c2f1410a349:/# mysql -u cachet -p
Warning: World-writable config file '/etc/mysql/conf.d/custom.cnf' is ignored
Enter password: 
Welcome to the MariaDB monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MariaDB connection id is 70
Server version: 10.4.18-MariaDB-1:10.4.18+maria~bionic-log mariadb.org binary distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2018, Oracle, MariaDB Corporation Ab and others.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

MariaDB [(none)]> show databases;
+--------------------+
| Database           |
+--------------------+
| cachet             |
| information_schema |
+--------------------+
2 rows in set (0.001 sec)

MariaDB [(none)]> use cachet
Database changed
MariaDB [cachet]> show tables;
Empty set (0.000 sec)

MariaDB [cachet]>

Here is the relevant data from the Cachet config:

eIkcRr4.png

Proof that IP and port are correct:

nXEyiw4.png

Error when starting Cachet:

iNnwGlU.png

I feel like I am missing something simple here.

@Hawkins I was not able to get it to work with MariaDB or MySQL but I was able to get it to work with PostgreSQL. For the DB driver, it is "pgsql".

But with that, I am having a couple of other problems with Cachet:

1: I am not able to bind to container path "/var/html/www". When attempting to do so, I get an error saying that '.env can not be found'.

To fix this, I essentially had to copy all of the contents in '/var/html/www' into a different folder within the container, bind the new folder to the host, and then copy the contents into my original cachet config folder. I think this is a problem with order of operations on the container side but I am not familiar with Docker enough to be able to tell.

2. Mailgun settings will not work. I tried the credentials on another project and the other project was able to send mail. I know the credentials are correct. I tried to change the settings within the app to SMTP and they would not save. They always reverted to Mailgun when refreshing the page even though I had confirmation that the settings had saved.

To fix this, I had to go in to the container in Docker and change the environment variable from 'mailgun' to 'smtp'.

First off, Just want to say thanks for the guides and videos. Absolutely loving them!  

Used your guides to install Authelia using the yml users file as a test, got everything up and running fine (again, thanks for the videos, made it super smooth!). Able to protect pages and access them with no issues.

I followed your guide on setting up FreeIPA and connecting it to Authelia. All went well until the last step , actually logging in on my Authelia login page.  I keep getting this error when trying to log in:

"level=error msg="Error while checking password for user new: LDAP Result Code 49 \"Invalid Credentials\": " method=POST path=/api/firstfactor"

I've also followed your guide to setup Organizr with FreeIPA and it won't authenticate, which has confirmed my suspicions there's an issue with my FreeIPA. 

I can log into FreeIPA on my domain using the admin account and any other accounts I try to make in either the Web GUI or command line in the Fedora VM.  I'm using your config file and have replaced everything with my own domain.  

Any ideas what could be causing the problem?

PS - Tried to sign up for membership on your site but it was down :( Plz get it up and running so you can take my money

Edited by Joz104
On 3/31/2021 at 5:29 AM, Joz104 said:

First off, Just want to say thanks for the guides and videos. Absolutely loving them!  

Used your guides to install Authelia using the yml users file as a test, got everything up and running fine (again, thanks for the videos, made it super smooth!). Able to protect pages and access them with no issues.

I followed your guide on setting up FreeIPA and connecting it to Authelia. All went well until the last step , actually logging in on my Authelia login page.  I keep getting this error when trying to log in:

"level=error msg="Error while checking password for user new: LDAP Result Code 49 \"Invalid Credentials\": " method=POST path=/api/firstfactor"

I've also followed your guide to setup Organizr with FreeIPA and it won't authenticate, which has confirmed my suspicions there's an issue with my FreeIPA. 

I can log into FreeIPA on my domain using the admin account and any other accounts I try to make in either the Web GUI or command line in the Fedora VM.  I'm using your config file and have replaced everything with my own domain.  

Any ideas what could be causing the problem?

PS - Tried to sign up for membership on your site but it was down :( Plz get it up and running so you can take my money

So I've been doing some more playing around, and I've got it working.. (kind of) 

I installed a VM on another host , followed your guide exactly, and... it worked! First try.
I'm now able to log into Authelia & Nextcloud(which are hosted on my unraid) using the FreeIPA running on a VM from another non-unraid host. 

Any idea what could be preventing this from working on unraid, but working fine from another host? 

Nice to see your site is back up, I was finally able to sign up for that monthly membership. Thanks again for your hard work on the guides :)

Edited by Joz104
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Joz104 said:

So I've been doing some more playing around, and I've got it working.. (kind of) 

I installed a VM on another host , followed your guide exactly, and... it worked! First try.
I'm now able to log into Authelia & Nextcloud(which are hosted on my unraid) using the FreeIPA running on a VM from another non-unraid host. 

Any idea what could be preventing this from working on unraid, but working fine from another host? 

Nice to see your site is back up, I was finally able to sign up for that monthly membership. Thanks again for your hard work on the guides :)

Thank you for the support His! Really appreciate it mate. Yeah we lost power in the one week I decided to take a break away from home. Murphy's Law aye?

So if that's the case, are you bridging the VM in Unraid? Could also be DNS maybe? Seeing as though my instructions are for using the VM with a FQDN. To be honest I don't know for sure with so many variables but that's seems odd. 

Having freeipa as a seperate machine is always preferable in reality. But who here really runs a corporation in their home. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I followed the Authelia tutorial on youtube and have set up Nginx Procy Manager and Authelia. It works pretty well but I have one problem.

If I for example visit "overseerr.mydomain.com" I get the Authelia login-screen and am able to login and gets transfered to overseerr. But if I after that go to the same url : "overseerr.mydomain.com" or any other url that I have set up using Authelia/Proxy Manager I get an Authelia screen saying I am already logged in and my only option is to log out. After logging out I need to close the current Authelia login-screen as the extra routing url-info will have dissapeared. I then need to again go to my desired domain and now I get to the login-screen again and if I log in I get routed correctly again.

What have I missed ?

I had Authelia set up and it was working fine. I updated some dockers and now it refuses to start and I get 

time="2021-04-16T19:49:31+01:00" level=error msg="invalid configuration key 'notifier.smtp.disable_verify_cert' was replaced by 'notifier.smtp.tls.skip_verify'"

time="2021-04-16T19:49:31+01:00" level=error msg="invalid configuration key `notifier.smtp.trusted_cert` it has been removed, option has been replaced by the global option `certificates_directory`"

I'm not really sure what it means or what I need to do to fix it? I re-went through my configuration file compared to the tutorial and everything matches up, and I haven't changed anything in it since it was working. 

I managed to get mine working again by hashing out those values from your log & replacing the first one with the tls.skip_verify value below & adding true or false depending on your setup.

#trusted_cert: ""

#disable_verify_cert:
    tls.skip_verify: 

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, ropes said:

I managed to get mine working again by hashing out those values from your log & replacing the first one with the tls.skip_verify value below & adding true or false depending on your setup.

#disable_verify_cert:
    tls.skip_verify: 

Hope this helps

ah that's what i was trying to do but i couldn't figure it out for some reason, this worked for me thank you so much :)

29 minutes ago, ropes said:

#disable_verify_cert:
    tls.skip_verify: 

Hope this helps

Thanks guys I have been notified that Authelia was updated. I will update the template files on GitHub

I posted this issue on YouTube but maybe it's better served here.....

But I'm having an issue with radarr and sonarr not sending data back to the host once connected, i.e. saving settings or trying to download new media on the domain does nothing on the host side. I did manage to get sonarr working by adding 

location /sonarr/api {

proxy_pass http://10.20.30.40:8989/sonarr/api;

}

I tried adding that to radarr but it doesn't do anything. I have other dockers that run with no problems (overseerrr, SABnzbd, nextcloud, etc.).

Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated! 

For anyone having an issue with radarr not retaining changes made from the domain, I was able to fix the issue by changing:

proxy_set_header Connection upgrade;

to 

proxy_set_header Connection $http_connection;

According to servarr wiki "Make sure you do not include proxy_set_header Connection "Upgrade"; as suggested by the nginx documentation. THIS WILL NOT WORK"

https://wiki.servarr.com/Radarr_Installation#NGINX_Reverse_Proxy

Hopefully this helps someone out! :)

Edited by MarcosNajera
On 4/18/2021 at 5:03 AM, MarcosNajera said:

@Cliff I was actually getting that same symptom when I first set everything up....but after messing with a bunch of configs...it went away...sadly I'm not really sure what "fixed" that as I was troubleshooting a different problem...I'll see if maybe I can replicate it on a different server

Do you know if the problem was related to authelia or proxy manager ?