Need Help - Damaged my USB Flash Drive

Need some assistance.  I was replacing my cache drive and some how managed to break my usb flash drive.  I just recently replaced my old usb with this new one.  I guess I need to go out and buy a new one.  I still have my old one though. 

What's the best way to go about fixing this?  I honestly don't remember the process how to replace the usb stick.  

Edited by DigitalDivide
Need some assistance.  I was replacing my cache drive and some how managed to break my usb flash drive.  I just recently replaced my old usb with this new one.  I guess I need to go out and buy a new one.  I still have my old one though. 

What's the best way to go about fixing this?  I honestly don't remember the process how to replace the usb stick.  
I guess you can replace your usb 1time per year.

Envoyé de mon HD1913 en utilisant Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

I'm not sure what that means.  If my usb was replaced say 3 months ago and now I damaged the new one, what does that mean?  

You can get 1 automated replacement a year without having to contact Limetech.   If for any reason you need a replacement in less than a year you need to contact Limetch support by email to explain why and giving them enough information to locate your current licence and the GUID of the replacement USB drive you want to use.

• Like 1