(SOLVED) Will not boot on Dell R720

Hi everyone,

I am not quite sure what else to do here.

I have a new to me R720 that I'm trying to move my old ESXi based Unraid to this one on bare metal.  I cannot get unraid to boot, though.

I have tried both my old install (with a pro license) and a new USB stick that was setup using the unraid tool.  Neither one will boot.

I have also tried both UEFI and BIOS.  I can add the UEFI boot by navigating to it, but then it won't allocate memory when it tries to boot.  If I try in standard BIOS boot mode, it just says "This is not a bootable disk.  Please insert a bootable floppy and press any key to try again..."  

Plenty of people are using this server for unraid.  What could I possibly have setup wrong?  I am using the USB on the back for now, but the internal USB results in the same errors.

Any help MUCH appreciated!!!  

Brandon

Edited by OrangePeel
Yes, I read through both of those before posting this.  I did not find anything pertaining to my specific errors.  

I am trying to rename the EFI folder to see if that will let UEFI boot work correctly.  

Brandon
Here too

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/66286-failed-to-allocate-memory-for-kernel-command-line-bailing-out-booting-kernel-failed-bad-file-number/

Envoyé de mon HD1913 en utilisant Tapatalk