Missing Français Translation Tracking

Bonjour,

Thanks to @Squid, we now have an easy way to track and see any missing French translations by comparing the French github repo with the English Github repo.

To see missing words/phrases, please see here: https://squidly271.github.io/languageErrors.html#fr_FR

If you would like to make contributions to the French Github Repo, please do so there and be sure to follow the instructions outlined in the README.md file.

All PR's will be reviewed by myself and the French Forum moderators prior to any merges. 

Merci beaucoup,

Spencer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 9 months later...

Thank you, i've done all the untranslated french in the presents files, made the correction needed in settings.txt (display settings was wrongly translated), commited all the changes in my fork and pushed it to the master, i'm not very familiar with git-hub, i hope it was the good way to proceed

Edited by doobyns
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, doobyns said:

Good night, i've made 3 others untranslated files :

/CA Auto Update/autoupdateapps.txt
/CA Config File Edit/configedit.txt
/Disable Security Mitigations/disablesecurity.txt

I go to sleep, it's 11:32PM here :)

Hmm, I don’t see any new French PR’s... are you sure they were pushed to the master repo? I will be out tomorrow but will check back in on Monday and help if needed. 👋

On 4/10/2021 at 1:38 PM, doobyns said:

Thank you, i've done all the untranslated french in the presents files, made the correction needed in settings.txt (display settings was wrongly translated), commited all the changes in my fork and pushed it to the master, i'm not very familiar with git-hub, i hope it was the good way to proceed

Thank you! What would you like your name to appear as in the language pack?

:) oki merci

bon bin j'arrive pas à le tester, je fais un lang-fr_FR.zip avec mon dossier lang-fr_FR, je l'uploade via l'outil Webgui en tant que français.

Mais dès que je passe le language à français mon interface est toute foirée et je n'ai qu'un affichage du texte dans DASHBOARD et plus rien ailleurs et toutes les autres pages qui plantent.

j'ai rattrapé le coup avec le ssh en modifiant la langue dans les fichiers de config pour retourner en anglais mais le français ne fonctionne pas (en tout cas celui que j'ai fait)

Edited by doobyns
3 hours ago, bonienl said:

Il faut avoir tous les fichiers au format Linux (LF). Les traductions manquent lorsque le format Windows (CRLF) est utilisé.

Merci pour l'explication, effectivement en faisant le zip depuis mon repos github ça fonctionne car il me renvoie tous les fichiers avec le bon retour charriot (LF).

Je vais pouvoir enfin tout vérifier et m'assurer de la cohérence de l'ensemble des termes utilisés dans la traduction française

Edited by doobyns
  • Like 1