UNRAID 6.8.3 getting "syntax error, unexpected $end"

Also new problem, when i went to reboot in safemode, (safemode gui) It never set an ip adress. so i cant admin the server, and at the same it never booted into a GUI, ie, its still in the terminal command line structure. Sorry my jargons a little off, im still learning. 

Im sorry, i should have read that again and thought about it before i posted

53 minutes ago, trurl said:

What dockers do you usually run?

i only run "netdata" i believe? and 

52 minutes ago, trurl said:

On second thought, you may not have enough RAM to even run dockers. After rebooting in SAFE mode go to Settings - Docker and disable dockers.

this is why i only use this singular docker currently. 

7 minutes ago, trurl said:

Those diagnostics don't contain anything. Possibly your flash drive has disconnected. Be sure you are booting from a USB2 port.

So went and tried to boot in the same manner, didnt work, so i tried to save the diag file to the flash drive and powerdown. the terminal said that the flashdrive has no space. but its got 3.7gb left? and the file its trying to create in the drive is only a couple of mb at best? very very odd. i do however have the full syslog? 

As per the wiki, i have over twice the amount i need. to use this as a basic nas.... is that not correct? 

Minimum is 512MB, maximum is whatever your motherboard can support, recommended 1GB (or more if you will be adding other applications)

Not trying to argue. its just been a frustrating little event here.