unraid 6.3.5 Can't access Plex

Haven't used my unraid server for a while (probably about 8 months). I had been using plex docker just fine up until then. However recently when I fire up my unraid server, I can log into the tower server on my pc, I can access my files on the server via windows explorer but when I try and open plex via http://192.168.1.5:32400/web/index.html which is how I always accessed it on my pc, I get 

This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.5 refused to connect.

Plex media server is up to date (latest version) and is set to autostart.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Hi ,

I went to community applications to see if I could find another version of Plex but when I click on "available apps"  nothing comes up. I can only find applications that Ive installed previously, like plex etc. I know I'm probably being stupid but I can't figure it out.

I've also searched for Plex in community applications and nothing comes up as well.

yes, I've just figured this out. For some reason I can't update my version of unraid so I started all over again with  a trial key. I installed the linuxserver version of plex and it seems to be working fine,

Can I transfer my account from my old USB stick to the new one which is currently in tial mode?

12 minutes ago, ives said:

Can I transfer my account from my old USB stick to the new one which is currently in tial mode?

The licence is tied to the GUID of the flash drive used to boot Unraid.   

you basically have 2 options:

• copy the contents of the new USB stick back to the old one overwriting it’s contents (good idea to first make a backup just in case) making sure you keep the licence file for the old USB intact.
  • Copy the licence file for the old usb stick onto the new one in the config folder and then follow the procedure for transferring the licence to the new one (which will result in the old one being blacklisted).