Mover issue: shfs: share cache full

Recently, every time I run mover I get thousands of entries like this:

Specified filename /mnt/disk2/appdata/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Se rver/Metadata/Albums/56cf780cd115e404elle.bundle/Contents/_combined/ tracks/ 72e2fe80586257df4gf44g8g2f510da2c387 c693/ lyrics/com.plexapp.agent does not exist.
Specified filename /mnt/disk2/appdata/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Metadata/Albums/5/8c5c6aade348b67@[email protected]/Contents/_combined/posters/com.plexapp.agents.lastfm/aed32da8df515e04cc3bd61g27b7c3fd7e6be does not exist.

And then in the system log I get thousands of entries saying:

shfs: share cache full

Minimum free space is 100 GB but I have 428 GB free space available on my cache disk.

3 hours ago, cinereus said:

shfs: share cache full

This refers to the share being written to minimum space setting (i.e. cache has less free space than the share's minimum free space setting), when the cache device/pool itself is full (i.e. hitting the cache floor setting) you get:

shfs: cache disk full

1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

This refers to the share being written to minimum space setting (i.e. cache has less free space than the share's minimum free space setting), when the cache device/pool itself is full (i.e. hitting the cache floor setting) you get:

That's what I thought. The minimum free space setting is, as I said, 100 GB and I have 428 GB. So what's going on? 

5 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Mover logging is disable, enable and run again.

Also if possible stop dropbox from spamming the log with errors.

My bad. I was trying to disable the mover schedule and accidentally disabled logging instead. This is what I get in the log now:

mover: started
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
mover: finished

I'm working with kenji to try and fix Dropbox.