• Krusader
  • OpenVPN
  • LetsEncrypt
  • DuckDNS
  • Ombi
  • Grafana/InfluxDB/Telegraf
  • Tautulli
  • HDDtemp

For the above diagnostics, only Plex was running.

If you reinstall one of those, does it work?

That indicates Unraid and its docker system is configured OK and working correctly, and I didn't see anything in diagnostics that would make me think otherwise.

So your plex is the problem. You are using the "official" plex docker, and it doesn't have a support thread on this forum. Have you asked for help on the plex forum?

You might try setting up another instance of plex and see if that one works. You would give it a different name and a different appdata path. You could even try a different plex docker. I personally use the linuxserver plex.

Hmm, Shall I try setting up a linuxserver-plex container. Once its setup, I then copy the old plex database to the new appdata location.

Also, Is there anything that I must do in order to make sure I haven't been exposed from port 22. I'm worried since there were few ssh and ftp logs. 

Just now, trurl said:

The log I first saw didn't have a successful ssh login, or even many attempts. Not sure about the ftp, but I think the builtin ftp only gives access to /mnt if I remember correctly.

How long were the ports open?

3-4 Days I would think. And the logs you saw was after a reboot. Since I rebooted when plex started crashing

41 minutes ago, trurl said:

So your plex is the problem. You are using the "official" plex docker, and it doesn't have a support thread on this forum. Have you asked for help on the plex forum?

You might try setting up another instance of plex and see if that one works. You would give it a different name and a different appdata path. You could even try a different plex docker. I personally use the linuxserver plex.

Looks like my plex database is corrupt.
If I try copying just the database files from the old plex container to the new linuxserver container, the container fails to start.