baracas - Failed Drives

I'm "somewhat" concerned about this drive.  Maybe just being a little to paranoid, Idk.  But my questions is :  I have about 4 4tb drives in my machine, one being suspect.  In the next month I'll will have funds to get another as a parity drive, I'm currently running unprotected array.  Should I do use the new drive as parity as I had planed, or is the one in question already too suspect and use the new one the replace it.  I would have to use unbalance or something to transfer stuff around but no big deal.  And if I do that, then I would either still be left with an unprotected array, or use this possibly suspect drive as a parity drive.  Which I don't really want to do, but I'll only have $ for 1 additional drive in the short term. Or just do as I planed and a the new drive as parity and hope for the best one the questionable on? The suspect drive is the first one wd4000fdyz.   Edit:  added diagnostics.

p67-diagnostics-20200630-1333.zip

Edited by baracas

Simpler to just get us the Diagnostics. Diagnostics contains SMART for all disks plus many other useful things which give a more complete understanding of your configuration and situation, all in one neat ZIP download for us.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post.