[SOLVED] Number of Issues after moving from 6.7.2 to 6.8.3

I recently upgraded from 6.7.2 to 6.8.3 about a week ago and the last few days I've noticed some issues.

• I noticed that when I try to disable docker in the settings it acts like its going to but will just refresh and show "running"
  • All of my Containers are listed as "unavailable"
  • When I try to add a container I get the following error: "Warning: file_put_contents(/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user/my-plex.xml): failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/CreateDocker.php on line 97"
  • I did a clean reboot (stop array, I wait 5 minutes, then power down from GUI), however on power on it said it was not a clean shutdown so I did a parity check which ran normal and found no errors to correct but did throw this error: Warning: file_put_contents(/boot/config/parity-checks.log): failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DeviceList.php on line 447

Looking at different posts it does seem to be related to my docker image being full / corrupted but I really don't know how to verify that and I don't want to delete the wrong thing either....

Attached is the support bundle.

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Fransysco
1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

Yep.

That seemed to work. On bootup I didn't have the option to start my array it only listed reboot and shutdown. I did a reboot and everything seems good now.

Do you think I should be concerned  about this happening? Indication of my USB drive starting to fail?

thank you!

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Number of Issues after moving from 6.7.2 to 6.8.3