Trouble contacting UnRaid.

Hiya,

I understand that UnRaid is not exactly operating at Apple/Microsoft levela of employees, and that we are living through Covid times, but... Does anyone else have trouble contacting UnRaid?

The (boring) story here is I fundamentally misunderstood the licensing model which I learned about here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/93865-trouble-applying-owned-license-to-a-second-proliant-microserver/

Since this post I have emailed UnRaid twice asking if there was anyway I could change from a 1 x UnRaid Plus to 2 x UnRaid Basic.  But I have had no response.  I do not mean that I would expect to, necessarily, have this totally resolved by now.  It is just that there has been NO response... complete static.

Are there UnRaid staff here that I could talk to?  Am I being a bit impatient and should wait a bit longer?  I am sure I will get something... (ie I am not panicked about this) I just wonder if there is a better way to go about it.

Thanks for your replies.

19 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Normally Limetech respond to emails reasonably quickly.  You might want to check your spam folder in case a reply got missed.  Their visits to the forum can be sporadic so you should never rely on a forum message being seen by Limetech.

Hiya,

Yep.... been constantly checking spam.  In fact it was a shock to me that it has only been 10 days since my original post, as the constant checking of spam has made it feel like a lot more time has passed.

I should say, as well, that if Limetech were to refuse my request.... no worrles.  Hard lesson, but ultimately the mistake was my own.  It is the lack of reponse either way (in fact at all) that is keeping me in limbo.

Cheers for your reply.