Mover stuck

I'm trying to add a new (500gb) cache disk to my cache pool by replacing the existing 250gb disk. Presently its 500gb+250gb cache pool.
To do this, I've backed up my appdate folder using the CA Backup/Restore plugin, and then followed instructions here https://wiki.unraid.net/Replace_A_Cache_Drive

I started the mover, and the mover has copied some data onto my array, but its now stuck at 43.4GB remaining for a long time. Any idea as to why my mover is stuck.

diagnostics-20200702-2148.zip

My mover ended with 11.2 GB still in cache. I made sure I turned of docker and VM. And changed all shares to cache:yes
Why could this be happening since there is nothing else in the server that could access the files. 

Could it be that deluge might be locking the files, even if deluge is not running?

49 minutes ago, mhn_10 said:

My mover ended with 11.2 GB still in cache. I made sure I turned of docker and VM. And changed all shares to cache:yes
Why could this be happening since there is nothing else in the server that could access the files. 

Could it be that deluge might be locking the files, even if deluge is not running?

Are you sure there are still files there?    The 11.2GB sounds about right for the space used for the file system control structures.

8 hours ago, itimpi said:

Are you sure there are still files there?    The 11.2GB sounds about right for the space used for the file system control structures.

Yes, It shows up when I explore it. Looks like it only has app data

3 hours ago, jonathanm said:

As in no VM's or containers running, or disabled the services in settings?

Disabled in settings

Here is what I did. The old configuration was 
1x 500 GB + 1x 250 GB ssd

I needed to replace the 250GB one and I had just installed it recently in single mode. So I was pretty sure that it won't have any data on it. 
So when the mover finished with 11 GB remaining on cache, I took the chance of replacing the 250 GB ssd with the new 500 GB ssd. This is a chance I took, since I had all the appdata backed up already if anything went wrong. After I replaced the the cache with 2x 500gb ssd, I did a balance with RAID0 and then set the required shares to prefer and started the mover back.

This has worked for me, and all my plex database is still intact.