Issues with Wireguard

Hi everyone,

I had this idea one week ago. Build your own VPN Tunnel. I started with a pritunl docker. It is an OpenVPN tool with a gui. But since I wanted to reach the shares on the unraid host, this was not an option for me anymore.

I continued with wireguard (really fast lol) and had my first successes fairly quick. The Clients are able to connect from outside and can access the share as well as the Docker containers. For the connection type I choose remote tunneled access, because I want to access my LAN as well.

Network:

VPN: 10.253.0.0/24
LAN: 10.0.0.0/24
Unraid Host 10.0.0.10

Whats working:

Joining the VPN from outside
Accessing Dockers and the Unraid host
Internet connection

Whats not working:

LAN Devices such as my Diskstation are not responding. My 2 RaspberryPi's and the printserver is are not reachable as well. Is there a rote/rule i need to set somewhere? It would be great if someone could pull me in the right direction to get this fixed :3

Happy Friday!

PS.: If you need any Screenshots or information, I would be more than happy to share them :) (I can't beleive I'm using PS lol, that's so 2007)