(Solved) Unraid Local Network Issues?

Hello everyone, hopefully someone can help me get this squared away.

This was my first time setting up Unraid and I'm unable to initiate a local and internet connection. I'm receiving page unavailable when trying to access tower\ or the local IP address. I've been troubleshooting for around 6 hours and not being a Linux super user has made this a fun challenge lol. Currently I have performed the following:

- Currently using eth0 

- Established Static IP on Unraid

- Reserved IP address on router

- Ping/Traceroute, host/destination unreachable

- checked network config on Unraid

- Disabled bonding and rebooted

- Reformatted USB drive and re-installed Unraid

- Different Ethernet cables

- Different USB drive

- Different Router port

- Confirmed correct boot order in BIOS

- IOMMU is enabled in BIOS

- AMD-SV enabled in BIOS

- Created a WIN10 machine on the current PC, able to join local network and utilize internet access

- Tried DHCP and received a 169.x.x.x address which indicates it could not make a connection with the router

After re-formatting and re-installing Unraid for about the 5th time, I was able to verify the Unraid machine connected to the network briefly and will become unavailable on my local network. When attempting to go to tower\ or the locally assigned IP address I now receive "The host took to long to respond". I believe I'm heading in the right direction but could use some guidance. I'll have my Diagnostic attached below, thank you in advance! 

tower-diagnostics-20200703-2218.zip

6 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Currently there's no good driver support for your NIC, it should be included with next beta release (v6.9-beta23) which is expected very soon.

I see, that makes sense, thank you very much! If I bought a PCIE NIC, how hard would it be to change the primary NIC used? Would I utilize bounding and then once my onboard NIC is supported I just disable bonding?

• beeggzz changed the title to (Solved) Unraid Local Network Issues?