Sonarr/Radarr Indexers not connecting via Proxy

I had my sonarr & radarr connected to Jackett indexers. This was done through privoxy of delugeVPN. So in my settings>general of sonarr/radarr, I had 192.168.0.106 of DelugeVPN with 8112 port. 
Recently my ISP  changed, and now my subnet is 192.168.1.x. So accordingly I changed the LAN_NETWORK Container Variable of Deluge to 192.168.1.0/24, restarted the container. I also changed the proxy settings inside sonarr/radarr, and copied my new jackett url to indexers. But the indexers are not getting connected. and I get the error 

Failed to test proxy: http://services.sonarr.tv/v1/ping and such.
I tried some trial and error and what I was able to figure out was that enabling proxy in sonarr/radarr is causing the issue. Sonarr/Radarr is unable to connect to the internet whenever I enable proxy, and test are passing if I disable proxy. I also tried giving the port of rutorrent, still same issue, 

What am I missing here, since everything was working perfectly before.

sonarr_error.png

unmhn-diagnostics-20200704-2324.zip

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/5/2021 at 11:39 AM, for_chaza said:

Hey, 

did you ever get this working? I watched the video and its doesn't even appear mention the proxy settings

thanks in a advance 

Did you ever get this resolved? I added my subnet (192.168.1.*) to the ignored addresses, and it's still not working.