Question about changing filesystem to XFS

I am in the process of changing some of my disks' filesystems from reiserfs to xfs (I already completed one drive successfully).  I was following the guide here:

https://wiki.unraid.net/File_System_Conversion

I did the "Mirror each disk with rsync, preserving parity method" and followed those instructions.  In those instructions it states to basically shut down all dockers, vms, movers, etc to avoid something else getting written into the original drive or the new empty drive during the copy process.

My question is, can I simply stop the mover and parity checks from automatically running and be safe while still running my dockers?

Essentially, what I want to do is continue running my dockers during this process because there are a lot of functions that I really can't go without for this long transfer process (each 4TB disk takes me around a day to complete).  All of my dockers run on the cache drive and I have all new data written to the cache drive first before it is distributed to the main array during it's nightly scheduled move.

Is there any detail that I'm missing that could cause hiccups along the way?

3 minutes ago, fonzie said:

In those instructions it states to basically shut down all dockers, vms, movers, etc to avoid something else getting written into the original drive or the new empty drive during the copy process.

My question is, can I simply stop the mover and parity checks from automatically running and be safe while still running my dockers?

Depends. The instructions are written to as close to the lowest common denominator as possible. If you are capable of determining that no process will be writing to the source or destination for the duration of the copy, then it is safe. If you are unable to guarantee that, then you need to shut everything down as the instructions state.

It's on you to determine that.